Online Chats for Pastors’ Wives and Women in Ministry are available for those who desire a safe place to discuss matters which are important to you. Challenges in life occur in ministry – as you well know – and in day to day living. It’s hard enough to navigate through life on your own, without other people watching you for guidance for their lives too!
- There are chats that will be TEXT only – allowing you to read and respond without the pressure of video.
- You are allowed to sign in under your screen name if you wish. It is more important that you feel safe and heard than it is for you to reveal your identity.
- Yes, there will be video chats where you can respond and build relationships through online Circles and there will be chats with guest speakers.
Having a safe, non-denominational place to talk, ask questions, discuss and share is vital.
- Do NOT share your denomination
- Do NOT talk about how big your church is.
Avoiding these two particular topics helps us to set the stage for productive and enlightening conversations.
We do not demand that you are a current senior pastor, or refuse entry by anyone who is in any other leadership position. The goal of our chats is to help you become better at being who God created you to be in the first place and to help you navigate the expectations (realistic and unrealistic) that come with serving others.
If you are interested in being notified of our online chats, please subscribe to our newsletter. All events will be posted through our blog posts and automatically delivered through this email list.
We look forward to meeting you! See you online!
Oh … and one more thing ….
We all come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, cultures and races. There is no way that we can all agree on everything. Agree to disagree, learn, and to practice graciousness and forgiveness. You will be surprised at what you can learn when you set your rocks down!
Everything is a lesson … enter with that expectation, and expect to receive understanding, revelation, inspiration, laughter and new relationships. We fellowship on the absolute – that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, come to the Earth in human form, who died and rose again for our sins.
We welcome you into our Online Tent with open arms … Life is too short to throw rocks (even though I know we all have our moments)