This privacy notice governs the website www.sarahstent.com and informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. This privacy notice only covers information collected through this site and via direct communications between you and the Company. It does not cover any information collected at any other website, application, or other communication methods such as when you call us, write us, or in any other manner. Your privacy is very important to us.
DATA WE COLLECT
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Phone number
– Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
– Any other information you may provide to us on this site
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt out of receiving emails from us. Please see the Choices and Individual Rights section below.
- We might also use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the site. These tags may collect the IP address from the device on which you loaded the page and the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, the links, and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
- Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
- If you have any questions about cookies you can go to www.youronlinechoices.com/uk.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information that we collect about you to:
Provide our Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products and services to you.
Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
Communicate with you. We may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics relevant to products or services you purchased or that you opted in to receive. You may opt out of these at any time. Visit the Your Choices section below.
Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- We may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our products and services on our site and on other sites;
- We also may use your information to manage our business, to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated by this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We will share/or store your information in the following ways:
With third-party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents, or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. Or, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as data management, marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure, and IT services, to provide customer service, collect debts, and analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service). These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third-party providers on our behalf. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
Analytics: Specifically for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Payment Providers: We may provide paid products and/or services within the site. When we do, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors). We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their own privacy notice. The payment processors we work with adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help to ensure the secure handling of payment information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may have links on our site to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies, or practices.
Living Stones Center, Inc. dba Sarah’s Tent will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Living Stones Center, Inc. dba Sarah’s Tent will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
CHOICES AND INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
We aim to take reasonable steps so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
We outline your choices below:
E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you may opt-out at any time. If you opt out of a promotional e-mail, we may still send you transactional and administrative emails about this privacy notice or about the products or services you have purchased.
- Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
- You can opt out of online targeted advertising by opting out within the advertisement itself or by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance, http://www.aboutads.info/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. You can also opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
Your rights under certain circumstances. To initiate any of these actions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- Please note that in some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Your Right to Lodge a Complaint. For European Union residents, if you feel that our processing of your personal data infringes on data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state where you habitually reside, your place of work, or the location of the alleged infringement. If you are located outside of the European Union, you may have rights under privacy laws in the jurisdiction where you live.
TRANSFER OF DATA
This site is operated in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please know that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. By using this site and providing us with information, you consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States. It is important to note that the privacy laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries such as the European Union. Our service providers use appropriate safeguards to transfer your personal data to the United States.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use, and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
We request that you do not send us any sensitive data such as social security or national identification numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health data, biometrics or genetics, criminal background, or trade union membership information. If you do send us this information, then you are consenting to its processing in accordance with this privacy notice. To avoid processing sensitive data, do not submit it.
OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Our site is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP
All material on this website, including but not limited to, all design, text, images, and sounds is copyright of Living Stones Center, Inc. dba. Sarah’s Tent (except as otherwise expressly stated) and may not be reproduced elsewhere in any way without explicit written permission.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.